Bali Travel Restrictions and Immigration Policies – as of 24.4.2021
- Indonesian Borders are opened for the holders of Single-Entry Business Visas 211 and New KITAS
- Indonesian citizens from abroad, Holders of Diplomatic Visa, Duty Visa for Ministerial Level, KITAS and KITAP also allowed to enter Bali – Indonesia. For detail list of those who are allowed to enter the country, read The Latest Visa Update per 11 February 2021. Find the article on our latest Corona Articles.
- Indonesia’s Immigration Office temporarily does not approve new visa applications from the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, and Denmark.
- Residents of countries that Indonesia already had Travel Corridor Agreement (TCA) are able to enter the country for business.
- Bali and Java are under Micro-Scale Social Restriction to mitigate the spread of Covid-19, expect shorter operational hours on restaurants and attractions, also health protocols enforcements.
Bali Travel Restrictions – Flying Requirements to Bali – Indonesia
- There are currently NO direct flight to Bali. All foreign visitors must go through Jakarta International Airport – Soekarno Hatta
- All foreign visitors must show a negative Covid-19 PCR/ SWAB TEST document upon arrival. Test must be taken maximum 72 hours before flight at origin country.
- All foreign visitors must filling up personal data information form in e-HAC Indonesia app
- Visitors are required to take another PCR/ SWAB TEST upon arrival
- Visitors must undergo quarantine session for five days in appointed hotels, at their own cost.
- On the fifth day of the quarantine, visitors must go through another Rapid Test, and if the results are negative, you may continue your journey
- In case of positive result on PCR/ SWAB TEST, visitors will be sent to a hospital at their own cost
- Holders of Diplomatic Visa on Ministerial Level and TCA visitors are not mandatory undergo quarantine in appointed facilities by the Indonesia government
Bali Travel Restrictions
Looking for a nice beachfront Villa to rent in Bali?